Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All of the Rain, None of the Coffee

Its been like Seattle here for about a week now. And not the fun, artsy, coffee loving, gorgeous Puget Sound Seattle. The rainy, dreary, gray, read Sylvia Plath, invest in gortex Seattle. Now in fairness to Seattle, every time I have been there it has been gorgeous and sunny. The Seattle I am comparing today to is more like the one in the depressing scenes in Sleepless in Seattle.

Anyway, its dreary all up and down the east coast. I know this because both Liz and
Carden are complaining about there own weather induced dull drums. I am sure if I contacted Melone she'd report the same. The sun has apparently taken a hiatus from the east coast. It is even cloudy in Florida.

Yeah, yeah I know, April showers bring May flower. But whatever, I'm tired of the rain.

However, that is the end of the crabbing in this post. I suppose its half vent half caveat. It is because of above mentioned weather that I have not really felt all that inspired. I suppose sunshine is my muse. Alas I felt compelled to offer up something so here is another grab bag of things you might be wondering about:

In case you were wondering how observant are you: http://www.dothetest.co.uk/

In case you were wondering about a delicious red wine & you happen to be a fan of Pinot Noir from Oregon:Foris, Pinot Noir, Oregon, 2006. Average rating from Kelly & me: 8

Things I will never wonder about: "Facebook unveils instant message feature" This was an actual headline on cnn.com. Really? Is that news?

In case you were wondering more about bathroom etiquette (courtesy of my brother): http://www.justadrop.net/products.html

In case you were wondering, it took Liz all day to complete this puzzle (and I am still working on it):


Oh and lastly, in case you were wondering, I came in 8th place with 79 points in my March Madness pool. This is despite having picked UCLA and UNC to go to the final game with UNC winning. Thanks nutter, it was a great run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're a Sudoku addict, or would like to become one, check out www.websudoku.com